TRM Synbiovit- Prebiotic, probiotic & B-vitamins
SYNBIOVIT is a complementary feed for horses containing live yeast Saccharomyces Cerevisiae, probiotics and B Vitamins.
- Saccharomyces Cerevisiae increases nutrient digestibility by enhancing the activity of fiber-digesting bacteria in the hindgut, resulting in increased fiber digestion of forage and more efficient use of the vitamins and minerals from the diet.
- Prebiotics act as a food substrate for beneficial microbial populations in the hindgut.
- B vitamins are key nutrients involved in metabolism and energy release. When horses suffer gut disturbances their low hindgut bacterial population may affect the ability of the horse to synthesize B vitamins.
Instructions for Proper Use: SynBioVit should be added to the normal feed ration.
All Horses: Feed 20g per day.
SynBioVit can be used as a nutritional adjunct;
During times of stress:
- travelling, competing, illness
- After antibiotic treatment, when hindgut bacterial populations have been diminished
- Poor gut health:
- horses with diarrhoea, or parasitic infection
- Young horses with incomplete bacterial populations
For maintenance of a health digestive and gut function feed 10g per day.
Formulated and manufactured in Ireland.